Park & Paddle
Quick Shenandoah River Kayaking & Canoeing Trips
- Dates: Mid May- Mid Oct
- Duration: Up to 3 hours
- Price: $32, free for kids 4-8 years*
- Includes: boat, equipment
- Location: Millville, WV
Short on time? It can’t get easier than this …
On a first come, first serve basis, try out as many different canoes and recreational kayaks as you’d like — from five different manufacturers. No shuttle necessary. You’ll launch your canoe or kayak from our river landing and spend all your time paddling, fishing, or just floating on the Shenandoah River, 6 miles above Harpers Ferry, West Virginia.
*Each child 4-8 years old is FREE when accompanied by a paying adult.
Shenandoah River Kayaking & Canoeing Trip Information
Pricing for Mid May – Mid Oct
- Paddling: $32/person
*Add 6% sales tax + $2.50 user fee/person
Children 4-8 years old are free when accompanied by a paying adult
- Canoe or Kayak Rental
- Life Vests
Required Minimum Weight: 50 lbs
What to bring:
- Dry change of clothes
- Water bottle
- Glasses strap
River & Trail Outfitters Store Supplies:
- Snacks and Drinks
- Souvenirs such as t-shirts, hats, and patches
- Items you might forget like sunscreen, river shoes
- Quality outdoor gear such as kayaks, canoes, and paddling gear
Directions To River and Trail Outfitters in Harpers Ferry, WV
90 Millville Road Harpers Ferry, WV 25425
Add Mellow Tubing to Park & Paddle and save approximately $20/person!
- Float down the Shenandoah River for 1-2 hours & Park & Paddle.
$41-$49+ tax/fees $2 off for kids 9-12, $29-31 + tax/fees. for kids 4-8 yrs old
- Discount will be applied at checkout after both items have been added to your cart. Book tubing first.
We Look Forward To You Joining Us On The Shenandoah!
Please Note: Spaces on these canoe and kayaking trips are limited and fill fast. Book Now To Secure Your Spot!