The best white water rafting close to DC is in Harpers Ferry, WV on the border of Maryland and Virginia!
Gifts of Adventure and Getaways!
Purchase a Gift Certificate for your loved ones to use on the adventure, camping/cabin stay, or retail item of their choice!
Buy Now! online or Call Now! at (301) 834-9950 River & Trail Gift Certificates are the perfect gift for anyone who likes to have fun and get outside. Our gift certificates can be used toward any of our outdoor adventures or products and are a unique present sure to wow them! Your gift recipient can choose from a large selection of mild to wild trips which all take place in the tri-state area of Maryland, Virginia, and West Virginia near Harpers Ferry.
Gift Certificates May Be Used for:
- Food & Drink Tours : Water to Wine, Boat & Brew
- Whitewater Rafting
- Individual Tubing Trips
- Kayaking & Canoeing
- Tubing Season Pass
- Cabins, RV & Tent Camping
- Store: Used Kayaks, Rafts, Inflatable Kayaks, Tubes & Gear, Souvenirs
Specialty Kayak Tours
- Enjoy good company, local beers and wines, tasty appetizers/foods
- Price: $84-$119 (+ taxes/user fee)
Harpers Ferry Whitewater Rafting
- Raft the Shenandoah/Potomac Rivers on our guided half day whitewater trip
- Class I-III whitewater introductory level rafting
- Historical & natural interpretation included
- Riverside snack
- Prices vary. Saturday pricing during the summer season: $79/Adult | $74/Child 12 & under (+ taxes/user fee)
- Minimum age: 7 yrs & 50 lbs.
Go tubing on the Top Tubing Rivers in the USA* by Harpers Ferry, WV, according to USA Today’s Reader’s Choice
- Gift recipients can choose from 3 different trips, including: Mellow Tubing on the Shenandoah River , Mellow Potomac Tubing with picnic, and Whitewater Tubing.
- Prices: $52/Potomac Mellow Tubing | $29- $39 Shenandoah Mellow
- Minimum age: 7 yrs & 50 lbs for Mellow Potomac Tubing, 4 yrs & 50 lbs for Mellow Shenandoah Tubing, 12 years and 90 lbs for Harpers Ferry Whitewater Tubing
Park & Paddle
- Enjoy up to 3 hrs of Kayaking or Canoeing on a scenic and mellow section of the Shenandoah River
- Try out a a wide variety of boats. No shuttle necessary
- Price: $32 (+ taxes/user fee) plus add a Mellow Tubing Trip for only $10 more!(optional)
- Includes all you need, boat, paddles and life vests
- Minimum weight: 50 lbs.
Tubing Season Pass
- Voted in the top 10 tubing rivers in the nation by USA Today’s Reader’s Choice, these rivers are worth coming back to again and again!
- Kick back to the max as you take advantage of tubing the Shenandoah and Potomac Rivers in the Harpers Ferry area
- BONUS: Includes Park & Paddle on the Shenandoah River
- Individual Pass Price: $99 (+ taxes/user fee)
- Family (of 4) Pass Price: $250 (+ taxes/user fee)
- Minimum age: 4 yrs & 50 lbs for Mellow Tubing | 12 yrs & 90 lbs for Whitewater Tubing
- PLEASE NOTE: Season passes are only available for the Mellow Shenandoah & Potomac River trips. 1-2 hours in length with no riverside picnic.
Brunswick Family Campground Cabin Rental
- Relax and unwind in a cabin bordering the Potomac River and C&O Canal
- Located in Brunswick, MD within 15 minutes of Harpers Ferry National Park
- The C&O Canal and Appalachian Trail nearby make for great hiking and biking
- Sleeps 6 featuring custom fold out beds and table
- Minimum stay of two nights. No pets allowed.
- Price: $81-155/night (+ tax)
Used Kayaks, Rafts, Inflatables Kayaks & Tubes
Save $100s of dollars on boats with our Used Fleet sale every fall! The boat store is at our Harpers Ferry headquarters location at 99 Cary Lu Circle, Harpers Ferry, WV 25425.
For more information call (301) 834-9950.