Cabins & Camping Near Harper's Ferry WV
Brunswick Family Campground on the Potomac River & C&O Canal Towpath
Camping, Cabins & RV sites Close to Harpers Ferry, WV
the Loft rental
- Unique “camping in a cabin” rental for groups
- Convenient location 3 miles east of Harpers Ferry in Knoxville, MD. 6 miles from the Brunswick Family Campground.
- Creature comforts like heat & air conditioning unit, full size fridge, futon sleepers, and bunk beds
- 2 night minimum stay Friday & Saturday. 3 nights some holidays.
- Pricing: $150-$250
- Two large pavilions available for rental
- Sunday afternoon and weekday reservations availability
- Note – Saturdays the pavilions are open to campers
- Half day (4 hours) and full day (8 hours) rental options
- Bath house, playground, boat ramp access, and more available at campground with your rental!
- Pricing: $95-$175
Campground Onsite & Nearby Activities
Brunswick Family Campground is located right on the banks of the Potomac River and next to the C&O Canal Towpath. It’s the perfect “adventure base camp” for biking on the famous C&O Canal, or launching into a refreshing canoe or kayak paddle on the mellow lower Potomac. Campers enjoy 10% off discounts on River & Trail Outfitter’s rentals and trips!
Want more lodging resources? Check out our helpful alternative lodging list for the Harpers Ferry WV area here.