Harpers Ferry Camping & Cabins
Brunswick Family Campground on the Potomac River & C&O Canal Towpath
Camping, Cabins & RV sites Close to Harpers Ferry, WV
- Field and wooded RV Camping sites available
- 30 & 50 AMP electric service. 3 sites with full hook up
- Bath house, playground, pavilions, dumping station available
- 2 night min. stay Friday & Saturday. 3 nights some holidays
- Starts at $55.
- Individual wooded tent camping sites for up to 10 people in Nottingham Woods . Starts at $50.
- General tenting area priced per person on Potomac Green. $10-$20
- Bath house, playground, pavilion & boat ramp access, and more
- Group sites & premium sites available
the Loft rental
- Unique “camping in a cabin” rental for groups
- Convenient location 3 miles east of Harpers Ferry in Knoxville, MD. 6 miles from the Brunswick Family Campground.
- Creature comforts like heat & air conditioning unit, full size fridge, futon sleepers, and bunk beds
- 2 night minimum stay Friday & Saturday. 3 nights some holidays.
- Pricing: $150-$250
- Two large pavilions available for rental
- Sunday afternoon and weekday reservations availability
- Note – Saturdays the pavilions are open to campers
- Half day (4 hours) and full day (8 hours) rental options
- Bath house, playground, boat ramp access, and more available at campground with your rental!
- Pricing: $95-$175
Campground Onsite & Nearby Activities
Brunswick Family Campground is located right on the banks of the Potomac River and next to the C&O Canal Towpath. It’s the perfect “adventure base camp” for biking on the famous C&O Canal, or launching into a refreshing canoe or kayak paddle on the mellow lower Potomac. Campers enjoy 10% off discounts on River & Trail Outfitter’s rentals and trips!
Want more lodging resources? Check out our helpful alternative lodging list for the Harpers Ferry WV area here.