Kayak & Canoe Rentals near Harpers Ferry, WV
Enjoy the best selection of quality canoes and recreational kayaks for paddling the Shenandoah River, Potomac River, and Antietam Creek near DC.
Shenandoah & Potomac River Kayak & Canoe Rentals
The Biggest Inventory of Kayak & Canoe rentals in Harpers Ferry!
Only one hour from Washington DC & Baltimore beltways, River & Trail Outfitters offers the widest variety of trips closest to the Maryland suburbs, Northern Virginia, and DC and Baltimore areas. We have five decades of experience hosting paddlers on kayaking and canoeing trips in the Harpers Ferry, West Virginia region. Rental kayaks & canoes are available by the hour, half day, full day, and multi day.
Our park & paddle experience on the Shenandoah River is well-suited for first time paddlers or paddlers with young children. Out of Brunswick, Maryland, we offer mellow and entry level whitewater kayaking and canoeing trips on the Potomac River. For those looking for an overnight experience, our two and three day canoe rentals on the Shenandoah River offer a scenic paddle on Class I-II waters surrounded by the Blue Ridge.
Check out our regularly scheduled canoe and kayak trips on the Potomac River & Shenandoah River. For groups of ten or more boats, River & Trail offers a greater variety of kayaking and canoeing options on area rivers and streams, including Antietam Creek.
Rent a kayak or canoe for a couple hours, a half day, a full day, or multiday paddling fun!
Potomac River Kayak & Canoe Rentals - Mellow
Park & Paddle - Hourly Rentals Fun
- .Available Mid May – Mid October
- Paddle at the Shenandoah Riverfront for up to 3 hours
- Choose Canoes or Kayaks
- Demo as many boats as you wish!
- Kids 4-8 yrs paddle free with adult
- Add tubing for just $10
Shenandoah River 2 & 3 Day Canoe & Kayak rentals
- Available April – October
- Multi day boat rentals available for river camping trips on the Shenandoah River
- Choose a 2 day or 3 day rental
- Packing list and detailed river maps provided
- Great for families, couples and groups!
- Enjoy wildlife sightings, fishing and camping
- Take 2 or 3 days to recharge in nature & reconnect with friends or family!
Shenandoah canoe and kayak rentals (groups)
- Available April – October
- Available for groups of 10 or more boats
- Experience the beauty of Shenandoah Valley
- Half and full day rentals available
Antietam creek kayak & Canoe rentals (groups)
- Available April – June
- For Groups of 10 boats or more only
- Paddle through historic Antietam Battlefield
- Named one of the top 60 paddling streams in North America!
Canoe & Kayak Tours - Guided
- Want a fully guided tour experience instead of a DIY rental?
- Unique specialty kayaking and canoe tours available only with River & Trail Outfitters!
- Cool off on an Evening Potomac River Kayak Tour at sunset
- Kayak Tours to Local Wineries
- Kayak Tours to Local Breweries