Kayak & Canoe Sales in Knoxville, Maryland
River & Trail Outfitters is a full-service outfitter offering kayak and canoe rentals, tours, and new and used kayak and canoe sales. We not only sell boats, but we paddle and use them ourselves. Our outfitter store is located in Knoxville, Maryland three miles east of Harpers Ferry, National Park in West Virginia.
FALL SALE on New Kayaks! Save $75-$250.
USED KAYAK SALE begins October 12th at 9am.
See links below for details.
Here are 5 good reasons to buy your kayak or canoe from us:
- Knowledgeable & Friendly Staff. We are a small, family-run outdoor shop specializing in paddling gear. We don’t just sell equipment, we use it! If we don’t have an item in stock, we will do our best to locate a manufacturer and order it for you. And if you have a question and we don’t know the answer, we’ll find someone who does…
- Full-service! We not only sell boats… River and Trail Outfitters is a full-service outfitter offering canoe lessons and canoe rentals as well as kayak lessons and kayak rentals, trips & tours..
- Try before you buy! Mid May thru September we have an on-water demo site for our recreational kayaks and canoes. Whitewater boats are available for demo from our retail shop. You can try as many boats as you’d like for up to three hours. Buy the boat that day and the Demo Fee comes back to you!
- Discounts. Our prices are competitive, plus for one year all boat buyers receive… 10% off all paddling accessories 20% off lessons
- Guaranteed Satisfaction. Return any accessory item in new condition within 15 days of purchase and receive a full refund. Boats may not be used and then returned!
GIFT CERTIFICATES AVAILABLE FOR TRIPS, BOATS, AND MERCHANDISE
*We’re often here before and after posted hours…and sometimes we decide to cut out and go paddling… so if it’s not May-August and you’re driving a long way to see us, call before you come!
|"Thank you for speaking to the rep, pleading my case and arranging for a very fair trade. I will definitely recommend your shop and Dagger to my friends..."