Skip to content
The Brunswick Family Campground is using the following protocols to protect your health and ours:
- Disinfecting the bathrooms and frequently touched surfaces daily (door handles, waiver signing areas, pens)
- Adding some porta potties next to cabins and cleaning and sanitizing them after each rental.
- Following CDC guidance and asking that unvaccinated guests bring face masks and wear them in the bathhouse, the campground store or within 6 feet of those outside your party.
- If you see that there are five people in the bathhouse, please wait until one person exits to enter.
- Day visitors are allowed at the campground at this time and must purchase a day pass.
- Guests are responsible for taking their trash to the dumpster.
- Book reservations on-line or by phone as much as possible. Walk ups will still be allowed in cases where cell phone service is not available.
- Any River & Trail trips & tours currently require masks on all shuttle vehicles.
Scroll to Top